Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice needed!! Men are impossible to understand- guys any input?

Ok, so a little bit of background- a year ago I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years after he did something very unforgivable. By the time I broke up with him, I had no more positive feelings towards him.





Not too long after that I met up with an old classmate of mine, and things started going really well. He would tell me that I was the best girl he ever met, and in the 5 months we dated he even started mentioning marriage. Understandably, I did not want to rush things. I let him know that I cared, but just being out of something else, I didn't want to let things happen too fast.





And then we had an argument (we'd argued before, and this wasn't a particularly bad disagreement), and out of the blue he broke up with me. I am confused as to why, because he kept changing his reasons. Some of them very conflicting. So here is confusion number one.





It's been 2 weeks now, and whenever he texts me and I say that I've been out, he will start accusing me of finding other men/flirting/etc (untrue, but he was always on the jealous side). I don't play along, and don't dignify his accusations, but when I confront him about it he says that he is sticking by his decision, he doesn't want to be with me. So confusion number two, why does he get so jealous about my whereabouts?





Guess I just need some perspective. Thanks guys!Advice needed!! Men are impossible to understand- guys any input?
He loves you, and is insecure about you and at the same time he is confused that whether to keep the relationship going or not. So i suggest you to have a talk to him face to face and correct all your misunderstandings. I am sure you will work out good.Advice needed!! Men are impossible to understand- guys any input?
#1- watch out he may have someone on the side and he's triing to keep you around just in case that one is a flop. #2- jealousey=insecuraty neather of witch you need. eather take some time off from guys and get over the old breakup , or go fishing , there's plenty of good one's out there
because he cares he just does not know exactly how to express his self. you need to get in front of him and look him in the face and say what do you really want? this is your last chance and take whatever he tells you and run with it. tell him if he does not want to be with you then don't ask you where you have been, plain and simple
He is in limbo. He regrets breaking up with you but doesn't completely regret it. It's unfair of you to generalize from this that ';men are impossible to understand.'; Women's feelings end up in limbo all the time. Find a less jealous, less erratic man.
he just really liked you and then when you said you wanted to take it slow he gpt all mad and sad and hurt so he broke up with you he's jealous cuz he wants you back but is scared you won't take him back and he thinks that you didn't care about him and all other baby bull crap
Easy answer. HE'S CRAZY. Just tell him to piss off and don't talk to him anymore. I bet he's a stalker though... sorry he just sounds like a major crazy *** mother ******. And obviously he broke up with you because he's crazy. Just egnore him.
tell him if he doesn't want to be with you then your whereabouts ir what you're doing is none of his business. if I were you I'd stop replying to his texts or calls, he'll get the hint.
a hard one this,





He definitely has some feelings for you still however maybe he feels that he wasn't ready for a relationship but doesn't want to admit it.
hmm..it kinda sounds like he wants to own you, but yet wants to be on his own without you.


i think you should just start to move on..if he really cares and loves you, he'll come back. :)
tell him to piss off


you're not with him any more and your life is non of his business


and then tell him to shove it. ( I can't stand jealous guys)
Hi there


i see two perspective in this


case 1


he is afraid about your relationship with him he tried to guard himself from what he believes is breakup. and before you trying to breakup with him he creates a scenario that he really doesn't care about you anymore (this attitude is always with men to show the outside world that they are like a rock but within they feel really bad if what he had with you was a genuine relationship). he thinks you have changed a lot when you first met you and now and this change is due to some external relationship so he has broken up with you may one possible solution would be you trying be patient and make realize that you always care about him instead of reacting to whatever he said


case 2


he was seeing someone and because of that he staged aa breakup with you by false stuff about you.





if it is the first case i would still like you try and talk to him and make him realize your feelings because men always suffer from great deal of prejudice especially with girls
my best friend was in this problem too, confusion one, u said ';i have been out';, that's not a good answer, u should say exactly where u are.(Evan though its not his business) to guys saying ';i have been out';, it's like ur hiding something. confusion number 2, you might be the only girl hes dated in a while. so he might think that u want someone new but don't want to hurt him. i hope this helps.
ermm yea he crazy and insecure... i broke up with an ex and she does wot he is doing.. he likes u but is just insecure bout things maybe has some personal dought i still love my ex to pieces but there were somthings bout her that ment i had to break it off ..... phone him ... say ok i wana know whats up with you an me... he will start off by going what you mean getting all defensive.. then u say shh shh i wana talk be calm... then he will be calm after a few... then you say ok tell me whats up he will get all upty again while giving u a reason.. you say calmly .. he will say then .. you will say is tht the real reason i want honesty i admire honesty... maybe he will then change wot he says if he dosent... then try to explain the reason he gave you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment