Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys.. i am in trouble.. i need ur advice.. my husband?

left me %26amp; staying with his mother. i am married since almost 3 years, since marriage, my mom-n-law was always there with us %26amp; it was never we 2, it was always we 3. i never had privacy, not even my words we use to speak in our private place use to stay with us. my husband is very much influenced by his mother %26amp; his borthernlaw. since all this time, we use to have lot of fight %26amp; everytime it was for mymom-nlaws matter %26amp; we husband %26amp; wife use ot end up fighting.


%26amp; recently say 15 days back, we had a major fight %26amp; my parents were asked to come, my momnlaw said, she doesnt want to stay with me %26amp; my husband didnt speak a word neither stopped me while my momnlaw sent me back to my mothers place.


%26amp; since then he hasnt called me nor contacted neither I.


My parents say.. i should be strong %26amp; forget wht happend, bcoz they dont belive my husband anymore nor neither me.. i doubt if i go again.. this will repeat.i am confused. %26amp; at presently only on concentrating on work tht's it !!! wht shud i doGuys.. i am in trouble.. i need ur advice.. my husband?
i won't leave you


hanlin47@yahoo.comGuys.. i am in trouble.. i need ur advice.. my husband?
Both of you need to stand on your own, without your parents. Parents are great for guidence,but you need to be able to solve your marriage issues without them. This is between you and your husband. Your mother-in-law needs to move out and you and your husband need to talk things out...alone. I would suggest trying a marriage counselor to point you in the right direction.





If you cannot reach him right now, wait until he contacts you (he will eventually). Suggest counseling and living without inlaws. It does take two to make it work so you both need to agree to try again before much progress can be made.
your husband has to understand that when he married U you became 1st everyone else became 2nd. don't go and beg him stay w/ your parents when he understands he truly luvs U and wants the marriage to work he will have to put you 1st any other way will continue to cause problems
while i know were you are coming from my mother in law tore my wife away from me and talked my wife in to wanting to divorce me we have been seprated now for 4 months and i told my wife if she wanted a divorce then she could help pay for at least half and her mother said that she is not paying for a dime of it i say to u that u need to be strong and tell him that he needs to pick you or his mother it should not have to come to that but it happens and it hella sucks
Marriage is a matter of two; unfortunately, your husband has not grown up and is still mamma's boy; he needs to grow some balls and stand for his family which is you and him; if you had problems with him for the same reasons, then i guess it is your fault too. People never change at least not from one day to another; sometimes we need to do something dramatic to realize what we are losing. If you want to really work things out, you and your husband need to move from that house and away from mom's skirt so he can grow up a little. He needs to make up his mind if he really loves you. You are his family now.
I dont think your husband was ready to get married. He should stand up and break away from mommy and lead his own family. Mom will get over it. If you truly love him he will need counseling. God will help you if you ask.
Forget about ole sissy boy and get yourself a real man!!!!!!!
Hi SK Well this is just to help you with your enormous problem.what i think you should is just take some time out and discuss this issue with you husband.you can decide to go for an out and share how you feel about his mom.you can also decide to move out(you and him) so that you can live separate lives from his mom.one of the problems that breaks family relationships is lack of communication.so take chance ,if you really love ur husband it takes everything not to lose him.a wife is the backbone to any family.
time to run in the other direction - drop this loser.
It seems like part of the problem was the lack of any space between your mother-in-law and you %26amp; your husband. Do what you feel is best.
leave the momma`s boy, and find a man ,your husband sounds like he can`t live with out his mommie. you need to live your own life , with out the stress the marriage is causing get divorced.


it`s the only way out...........
%26lt;Sigh%26gt; So many mother in laws have destroyed their sons marriages cuz they r jealous of their son loving the wife. isn't that just horrible!!! i'm so sorry u r in this situation, i see how frustrated u r from ur question. i would do one of 2 things, leave him and start over with a man whos not still attached to his mommies titty, or talk to my husband, see if he wants to stay married and if he does move far, far away from his screwed up mommy. But please do what your heart tells you, that is the answer to all of this.
Well it will just happen again. To many mother in laws cause trouble that way. My mother in law tried to control me. Never worked though. Do you all have any children? If so, he might just want to get them from you. Or he just might want to keep from paying child support if you all were to get a divorce.
I am not a guy but I can relate. I have had my share of problems and I love my mother in law. No man wants to hear you bash his mother, first off. What you need to do is make her your best friend. Remember, keep your friends and family close but keep your enemies closer. Once you make her your friend your husband will be open to having interventions with her. Remember, if a man treats his mom great most likely he will learn to treat you the same way. If you act like her. Become her.
Stay with your parents. Your husband is not ready to be a man. The Bible says that when a man marries, he has to leave his parents and go with his wife. You can wait for him to grow up or find a real man to marry.
it sounds like your mother-in-law is much too involved and worse, your husband allowed this to happen. I'm sorry. This is a very hard situation for you. Do you love him? Try to take this time to think about what YOU really want and then do it. If it is to be away from him, then do it for you and your happiness. But if you love him and want to be with him, you need to tell him what you want and expect of him. Good luck with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment