Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey guys, i need advice....?

ok, me and my ex husbandd havereconciledd and we BOTH now have pasts. Here's the thing. He now has a luxury car, and it has come out that its in his ex's name. He said now he has to Have a form of decor with her, to keep his car. And his credit is not good enough to put this car in his name now. I have to say this too, so u guys know, I had a child and its not his and he has sence adopted her and been there since day three for her. How would u handle this situation though, with the other female? He says he keeps it short and to the point, and he said he wl pay the car off come tax time. We have since moved into our own townhome recently, abt 2 wks ago... well, if u need anymore info, please respond. I just dont know how to handle it in a sense.Hey guys, i need advice....?
time heels all wounds


help me please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Hey guys, i need advice....?
Whats to handle. As long as he isnt calling her just to talk I wouldnt worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment