Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys I need advice.....?

Ok, so Im 16 and I havent masturbated yet...I know. I have had wet dreams and stuff but never masturbated while like fully awake. What ive been thinking is that like My body didnt just tell me to start doing it so I just havent really had that urge too but if I do it on my own I will know. I plan on doing it in the near future so Im just wondering and please dont laugh... How??





Obviously you rub your penis but since this is my first time how do you think I should go about it? Please dont give me a link to a website or anytihing like that.





ThanksGuys I need advice.....?
You lubricate the palm of your hand with either spit or baby oil and grab your penis in your fist by wrapping your fingers around it. Move your hand forward and back. Your palm will create a friction on your gland under your penis head. Keep stroking your penis till you climax. You will know what climax is when it happens. You have not experienced anything like that in your life. You don't need to lubricate your palm if you are not circumcised. Your foreskin will create the friction.Guys I need advice.....?
I think you're being unrealistic.


You say u don't want a link to a site, but for a 16 y o who is as naiive as you it really needs more than the thousand or so characters I'm allowed here to instruct you.





Go to www. jackinworld.com/howto/.......
Well you should consider that if you masturbate it will cause an adiction but if you want to do it just grabb your cock and move your hand up and down, you can also use oil to help.
you should do it in private, there was one kid in my class that did it, and he was tormented, so do it in private if your going to do it
Dude, it's just masturbation. Don't make a big deal out of it. Just do what feels good.
email me lasttrainhome831@yahoo.com i can giveu some really good advice and answer any questions u got
i cant tell you email me ( go to my page and click e mail) if you want to
Yeah, make a fist and pump is the most-used technique.





Or else use the first two or three fingers of your hand with the thumb hooked around the base.





If you're ';juiced'; enough to have a wet dream, then you're juiced enough to masturbate to orgasm. Current thinking is that a man should masturbate because it flushes the prostate gland and that helps fend off trouble in middle age, like prostate cancer. Not to mention that it helps fuel your fantasies of partner sex and feels wonderful!!!!!





Just don't set out to break any records. There's a bit of break-in involved.





What's wrong with a website? Here's a very helpful one for answers and tips to all these topics, go to: www.jackinworld.com.





Happy Motoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment