Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GIRLS: what would you think? GUYS: what does this mean? ... I NEED ADVICE!?

okay so i've been talking to this guy and today, on the phone, he told me he was really confused on alot of different aspects of his life. One of the things he said was, ';I don't know if I want a girlfriend, or if I just want to mess around.'; I kinda brushed this statement off and continued the conversation normally. After we hung up I texted him and said, ';Am i confusing you?'; and he said, ';no not at all, i like what we have goin on?'; ...what does this mean?





keep in mind that him and i have only talked on the phone and through texting. our sisters are best friends, and we've met before but he's been in another state for 6 months.GIRLS: what would you think? GUYS: what does this mean? ... I NEED ADVICE!?
He just wants to fool around with you without any commitment.GIRLS: what would you think? GUYS: what does this mean? ... I NEED ADVICE!?
Well it appears, what you have is a pen pal, except using texting and phone calls.


But as he's in another State, I would wait until he gets back to your home State, before getting into anything serious.


If he's confused, it's hard to know which way he's headed.


And confused about what?
well basically this mean that he dont want any serious relationships he just wants to smash...yo get me he just wana hit it an quit dats it...
He means he is cool with how you and him are getting along.


just see how it goes and go with the flow.
it means he likes what ya have going on..whatever it is.


the friendship maybe
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment